Wednesday, July 16, 2014

BRIDGET JONES WOW!

Things have been so manic lately and I haven't had time to do a solitary blog. Peter and I are manic trying to get our new art gallery in Uppingham organised for 15th August, so do watch this space. On my next blog I will list the incredible stable of amazing artists coming on board. And when I say amazing, I mean AMAZING!

We're also having new paving put down in the patio area, so the place has been an absolute dust trap. Nearly there now though and so far it looks a treat. On top of that, we have been hacking out old trees and shrubs that have overtaken the garden. It looks a bit bare and we can see into next door's garden, but it was so overgrown and in desperate need of a fresh ... a bit like us really...  ; ) And our neighbour - also Jane - is so grateful since a few rays of sunshine can now find their way into her shadowy and dank garden and she can get her washing dry now!

I have however, in between, been writing, writing, writing and I'm nearly nearly a third through my next book - well a least a draft form. I'm sure much of it will change by the time I get to the end, that's the way it goes, and I'm never happy until I think it's perfect. I am also very chuffed to see that I have had two reviews on Amazon for my current WALKING ON MARSHMALLOWS - likening my writing to that of the great Helen Fielding who immortalized the much loved memorable Bridget Jones. Now that is a compliment!

So come on, read it now by clicking on the link below:
Walking on Marshmallows

 the book to the right of this blog. At GBP1-99/$4-99 a kindle download it promises to be a barrel of laughs for such a little outlay.

Have fun.

Janey
; ) 
PS for those that have bought already many thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thank you!