Friday, October 31, 2014

RESULT - TA-DA

Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather! There was me desperate for some comments and I got! Well...only one, but one is better than none! Thank you darling Haidee-Jo Summers, artiste extraordinaire, and suddenly winner of just about every prize going around lately. And if you don't believe me just look her up, she is a wonderful painter, and one of my faves. So thank you for that.

Well, now onto my debut into the acting world. Last night, it happened, yes, me and my thirty seconds of fame as I tripped - lights glaring - across the stage (to a half-filled audience) wearing a frothy black net skirt, crazy stockings and a black and white maid's outfit. And I loved it! I might even go back for more. I might even stop writing and take it up permanently! Three more shows to go! Hey-ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thank you!