Sunday, March 15, 2015

Litter

Is it me, or have I been in such a fog of newly found love for the last three years and a bit years - but is the litter on our roads and bi-ways mushrooming? Recently I've been noticing an unprecedented amount of trash and ghostly plastic bags fluttering on the trees. I don't know; in my youth I'd sooner walk down the street naked than release something of waste from my hands, so hounded were we by stern playground monitors ready to cuff an ear, and bins boldly embellished with signs stating "KEEP BRITAIN TIDY". Good lord, I don't want to sound like my dad, but it really is a crying shame that nobody seems to care or respect our beautiful countryside. Does anyone else have any comments on this awful state of affairs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thank you!