Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OOOOPS - SHAMEFACED ME....

I want to say a very big thank you to all those that have either bought the hard copy or downloaded WALKING ON MARSHMALLOWS on kindle, but I have a very big apology to make. I very stubbornly kept my book close to my heart so much that I didn't let anyone proof-read it other than myself, and of course you cannot proof-read your own work. Hence, a very dear friend of mine in south Africa bought my book recently, read it, loved it, but said, oh dear Janey there were some typos in it. Since then she has proof-read it thoroughly for me, and within the next few days the book will be uploaded again without the errors! For those that have already purchased, my humble apologies, and I truly hope it hasn't diluted your enjoyment of Angie's antics.

Speak soon...
a very red faced me...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thank you!