Friday, May 30, 2014

HURRAH!

Hurrah! The rain seems to have stopped, and there's even a hint of sun peeping through the clouds. With this in mind I've decided on a therapeutic hour digging in some plants that have been sulking in the conservatory for a few weeks. Then - having spent a wild, madcap, reminiscing whirlwind-of-a-day of a day with Bridgette and Gill my pals from South Africa - will get back to the mother ship. My next book is really taking shape and the characters are already taking over, dictating to me what they want to do and where they want to go, in spite of me being in control of the steering wheel.

Bizarre, but that's the way it goes. Ask any writer.
Must go, get my wellies on and get those plants in.
Chow for now

Janey

PS By the way, sun's disappeared again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, thank you!